Sunday, September 11, 2016

Contour Room

Practice Contour Room:



Final Contour Room: Self Evaluation Questions



1. Did you use a fluid line? Explain how is this evident?
In the beginning I did not use a fluid line because I forgot that that was supposed to be what we were doing but then I started to use it later on.

2. Describe the difference in your contour line drawing to an outline drawing.
With my contour drawing I tried to add depth to the picture. Outline drawings don't have depth to them. It's usually just the outline of the image one is trying to make come to life. Also, with a contour drawing you do not lift your pencil. 

3. Explain how your interpretation of line is essential in capturing the look of the room.
When trying to add depth to a drawing, I feel it is important to make the line thicker where you need to. Also, when trying to make the picture look realistic you need to have it at an angel so that it looks like you're actually there. It isn't something easy to do but it all comes with paying attention to detail.

4. What did you learn from completing this drawing? If you could recreate your piece what would you do differently to enhance the final outcome?
From completing this drawing, I learned that everything takes patience and detail. In order to create a picture similar to the what you see in real life you have to look closely into the little things. If I could recreate the piece to enhance the final outcome I would look at the view differently. I would sit at a different angle than the one I did so that I could create more of a in depth type of picture. Also, I would be more patient with certain things so it would come out more realistically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment